LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 27, 2011

1500pts Elysians IA8


So I've not done an army list on here before, but I though I'd post this up and source some critique on it before I go too far with buying more elysians.




HQ

Command Squad 55pts
Master of the fleet 30pts

TROOPS

1 infantry platoon

Platoon command squad with grenade launcher 40 pts
Dedicated Valkyrie with multiple rocket pods and heavy bolters 140pts

Infantry squad with grenade launcher 65pts
Dedicated Valkyrie with multiple rocket pods and heavy bolters 140pts

Infantry squad with grenade launcher 65pts
Dedicated Valkyrie with multiple rocket pods and heavy bolters 140pts

Drop sentinel with multi melta 50pts

Drop sentinel with multi melta 50pts

Veterans 3 meltas 110 pts
Dedicated Valkyrie with multiple rocket pods and heavy bolters 140pts

FAST ATTACK
Vendetta 130 pts

Vendetta 130 pts

Tauros Venator Squadron 210pts
3 Tauros venators with twin linked lascannons
2 with hunter killer missiles

for a grand total of 1500pts

So what do you all think?

4 comments:

Neil "Skcuzzlebumm" Kerr said...

I like it, good balance of anti-mech and anti-horde. Though I have to ask where is the Vulture with Twin Punisher Cannons? It is both an ace model looks wise, and kicks ass on the table.

So did you get my FB mssg? Fancy putting this up against my shooty Templars any time soon?

Marts Warhammer said...

I agree with Neil, its almost something you should put in because you can...

krom_stormbrow said...

I want the vulture, but I don't have the model.

I did get your message, but I was being ignorant and not replying yet. Got some games going on on Saturday if you fancy a few games

Neil "Skcuzzlebumm" Kerr said...

Mmmmm this weekend is a no go as it is the only weekend in the past 5 that me and D get to spend together. And as I am away for the following 2 I don't think she will appreciate me going off to play games.

Any weekend after the 10th July though is fine, else any Monday whenever.