LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The UK 40kGT

I just wanted to send out word that the UK 40K GT website is back up and running.


If your going to the event in March... I'll see you there.

If you've never heard of it before here's a little run down. The tournament has been set up in light of the changes at the Throne of Skulls tournament. It is going to be a single event this year (sold out in something daft like 24hrs), with plans for increasing to a heat system in future years.

So follow the site to keep up to date with news and any changes that happen with the tournament.

2 comments:

Neil "Skcuzzlebumm" Kerr said...

WOOOOO!

Cheers Piers for sorting that out once again.

Neil

MC Tic Tac said...

Howdo, I'm going to, and it's the reason I started my blog so I can get my army done in time!