LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Elysian Vet sergeant - PiP

So here I am, making another post... however this time with a little reservation for the Elysians / Air cav route.

I held a gaming weekend over the weekend inviting Mart, Dezartfox and Skuzzlebum. I played 4 games over Saturday evening and Sunday. 3 losses and a draw. We were playing 1000pts on 4x4 boards.

I was running:

Company Command Squad
4 x sniper rifles
1 x master of the fleet

Veteran squad
3 meltas
demolitions

Veteran squad
3 meltas
Shotguns
demolitions

Veteran squad
3 meltas

2 vendettas

1 vendetta
heavy bolters

1 vendetta
heavy bolters

Total 1000pts.


So the list wasn't too bad, I could maybe switch the snipers to flamers for a little more aggressive flushing tactics. Use these in co-op with the shotgun squad.

I really liked the vendettas with the 2 5pt heavy bolters. They were able to unleash a fusilade of fire that was a real treat.

So with this being my very first outting, I don't feel I did too bad. I've just a lot more to learn with this force and to get myself playing more to get those rules drummed into my head.

So after gaming I was really motivated to pick up the bristles and get to work with the third squad... and here is a PiP of the squad veteran sergeant.

7 comments: