LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Throne of Skulls Winter 2010

Wow what a weekend, another fun enjoyable tournament with the usual great bunch of folk and the inevitable loud "I'm a idiot" nerds in attendance.

The tournament in question was Games Workshops Winter Throne of Skulls 2010. This was the tournament I have been working the elysians towards over he past few months and also the reason why I've not been posting recently as I have put my hobby focus 99% on painting and getting complete and the last 1% on Halo Reach.

I attended with my brother Mart from Marts Warhammer Blog and Tim from The Vanus Temple.

Halo Reach was an unfortunate delay to the whole project, resulting in the not so desirable effect of not being 100% complete.

So over this week I'm aiming to post a series of posts tat are rounding up the tournament and finally posting some pictures (I hope Tim got some decent photos). I'm also going to have a run down of my list, what I thought worked well and what I thought sucked monkey nuts. Also, future plans for the force will be included in both list and modelling forms.

So to appease the baying masses (If your out there somewhere) a PiP I took a couple of weeks ago and never got round to posting.









7 comments:

Admiral Drax said...

Awesome, mate.

Brax Jaxon said...

very nice work on the valkerie - looking forward to hearing/seeing the rest!

Col. Corbane said...

Outstanding valkyrie mate! Can't wait to hear more on the ToS!

the_ape said...

The weathering on the valkyrie is excellent

krom_stormbrow said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Better pics arriving today :)

Unknown said...

Hey Piers, was a blast playing against you! Nice pictures here on the BLOG too, good to catch up! Sawyer / Catachan

krom_stormbrow said...

Cheers, was a blast at this end as well